In this episode, we’re with Henry Kim and Stephen Vereb who have been Massage Envy franchisees for 12 years. They also own an Amazing Lash Studio franchise and are now starting up a massage school.
Henry and Stephen’s partnership is definitely admirable in how they worked through the ups and downs and are still successfully venturing the business world together. Throughout the years, they have also proven that building the team culture right from the start has a huge impact on how the business will thrive.
So come on and let’s listen to Brian, Henry, and Stephen as they share their experiences and take away brilliant principles in building and growing your business.
What we talk about:
- Henry’s background before franchising
- Stephen’s background before franchising
- Coming together to start franchising
- Succeeding in recession time
- The recurring revenue membership model
- Making wise improvements and being open to learning more
- Expanding to being multi-unit
- Building the team
- Developing people from within
- Following the playbook and being into collaboration
- Building a team culture
- Maintaining a successful partnership
- How they get to six locations
- Looking into another concept
- Learning within the failures
- The system and the product
- Always looking for the next amazing opportunity
What we mention: